LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
8 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Respected Sir/ Madam,

    Those who got marks more than eligible criteria for example

       
Category

Minimum marks (%) to be obtained

Paper-I

Paper-II

Paper-III

General

40 (40%)

40 (40%)

75 (50%)

OBC (Non-creamy layer)

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68

PH/VH/SC/ST

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

60 (40%)

 

 

Those who  got eligible marks please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Thanking you

Regards

Librarin

C E S First Grade College Mannaekhelli

Views: 28486

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Congrats to all  NET nd JRF qualified candidate.I think UGC clearly mention in the notification that final criteria will be decided by UGC,so we should be ready for Dec.Exam without wasting any time.

Sir

I am with you sir My Roll No. 47590183 and I belong in OBC catagory I got

Paper I   64%

Paper II  62%

Paper III 52%

Total 178 marks Means 59.33%

sir i am also with u

i got 62  50  90

but not qualified

yes sir i m with you i got paper 1=54, paper2=56, paper3= 80 and i m OBC candidate from lucknow my contact no. is 9336509094.

Hello sir,

I m Praful walde i got 52, 56, 72 total 180 my category SC

sir when file a case in court i am with u my contact no 9637631024

ALL THE BEST

ok i redy 

General Ist Paper 58 

           2nd Paper 58

           3rd Paper 78

 

Shweta Pandey 

Roll No.47590010

General Ist Paper 58 

           2nd Paper 58

           3rd Paper 78

minimum eligible criteria 50 50 75 then why sir new cut off. 

Hello sir,

this is a qualifying test after this test ugc not given a job to candidate. so no need of merit. 

Its also wrong practice ugc decided criteria after exam its a cheating with candidate.

next time ugc again follow new idea. 

ugc seven time remove net as a qualification for appointment. 

ugc make fool of student and we see like a badger. please go ahead and fight against this cheating. 

we are all with you.  

I m lal mohamamed. i got  total 188 marks. my category ST

sir when file a case in court i am with u my contact no 9868377377

ALL THE BEST

I am also in favour of court help in this regard. NET is only the minimum eligibility test for lectureship.   

yes I am with u. i score I-50 II-66           III-76. and my total marks in 192, OBC category. but sir file a case in Delhi Jurisdiction 

For ur kind information See the new eligibility criteria of UGC Net 2012

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp