LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
34 minutes ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
7 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

 I have done MLISc and I have also done PGDCA. I want to take admission in PGDLAN but I'm slightly confuse PGDCA and PGDLAN both are same for library automation or not. 

Views: 241

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks sir

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp