LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
40 minutes ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
14 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
19 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
22 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Reguire UGC Lr. No. F.57-4/90(7), date 23.12.1990

Dear Dr. Barman,

Thanks for giving me link of JNT University circular. But I need the UGC Lr. No. F.57-4/90(7), date 23.12.1990. We are putting papers infront of our Hn'ble V.C. for changing the designation of AL/DL/L to AF/ASS.F/P and he need said letter. So that he can also put it into EC and Govt.

Waiting for your reply

Views: 617

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I have the copy of these two UGC circular. I hope it will be useful to you

1.College Librarians is Treated as Academic Non-Vocational Staff

2. Declaring Librarians Working in Universities and Government and Aid...

I am sorry, but I am unable to locate the UGC Circular: UGC Lr. No. F.57-4/90(7), date 23.12.1990.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp