LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
16 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

BEFORE 4 th NOV I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE REQUIREMENT OF FILLING AN APPLICATION ONLINE FORM .SINCE 4 NOV 2013  I AM TRYING TO APPLY FOR NET - STEP 3

BUT IT IS CONTINUOUSLY SHOWING NOT APPLIED THIS MOMENT OF TIME.

PL HELP IT IS COMMON PROBLEM OF UGC ITSELF OR IT IS ID PROBLEM AND WHAT I CAN DO FOR IT.

Views: 615

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

DEAR THE STEP FOR APPLYING UGC NET IS

1- FILLING THE FORM 2- DEPOSITING THE FEE AND TAKE THE PRINTOUT 

WITH CHALLAN & MLIB COPY SENT TO YOUR REGISTRATR OF CONCERNED UNIVERSITY.

Hi Nitesh...

Pls tell me r u taken a challan or not, if taken challan r u paid the fee in bank??

NO DEAR ACTUALLY I AM FILLING FORM FOR MY FRIEND WHO IS ST CANDIDATE SO NOT TAKEN UP CHALLAN. I HAVE FILLED ALL INFORMATION IN STEP1 AND 2 WHILE COMING ON STEP 3 IT IS NOT TAKING.

Give me a email Id and date of birth of u r friend

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp