LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
4 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
4 hours ago
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
7 hours ago
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
yesterday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Namita Bayan and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
Monday
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Sep 24
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Sep 24
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Sep 24

Non-receipt of UGC NET and JRF certificate of JUne, 2010

Dear Friends,

I qualified UGC NET of June, 2010 with JRF. But till today, I did not received my NET e-certificate or JRF certificate. Any one of you have the same problem?

I send my complaint to UGC through their Website, email and through post with attested copies of my certificates. But no reply till todate.

There is a link in UGC NET website to download e-certificate. That also not working.

I know that one of my colleague working at National Library also have the same problem.

 

If any one of you facing the problem, please inform here.

 

Is this a fare activity from UGC?

 

I am trying their Phone number also. But no one is there to pick my call, even though I tried different numbers.

 

These type of activities should be avoided from the side of a responsible organization like UGC.

Please leave your comments.

Views: 1376

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Check your Spam box as well as boxbe Waiting list....

else use this link : http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/

 

All the best yaar.....!

I already tried that link, but it is not working.

 

i checked spam box of my mail. The mails before one month will be deleted in Spam box of Gmail. So I failed there also.

 

What is boxbe waiting list? pls help me

The best answer.
I am not using boxbe with my gmail.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/

 

This link is failed to give the e-certificate

 

You can also check. 

 

I am checking this on a daily basis

ugcneton@cp.kitinfinet.com 

you can do one more try writing your details to the above e-mail ID as i got my e-Certificate mailed from the above mentioned ID. .....  All the best yaar. !

hai, thanks for your reply.

 

i wil try this also

 

one doubt, you got e-certificate first time? or you also face the same problem of mine?

 

keep in touch, p-ls

That attempt also failed.

Because that Mail ID is not available, I think it is a group mailing service address

see....

 


Mail Delivery Subsystem ✆ to me

 


Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     ugcneton@cp.kitinfinet.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Many times i wrote to them....

Actually, they already sent it to me(10 March,2011) before my writings......

It was found when i opened the Boxbe Mail Box(2nd Week of April,2011) in my gmail account.

 

Dont worry....things will be all right..................!

 

if they send me, how can i get my automatically deleted spam mails from gmail? I am not using Boxbe.

 

Many times you wrote them by email or letter?

 

any reply they send to you?

 

I will be happy if you give me reply again

 

 

thaaanks friend!

I have no idea about how to recover the deleted mails.....

Never deleted all spam mails in future...keep a look at once b4 delet

 

I got no reply from the no.s of writings via e-mails and phone calls.

Finally, i went to UGC-Head Office:South Campus,Delhi....n they instructed me to check my peripheral mail box like spam / boxbe etc.... when i opened boxbe i got the solution there itself )    /   Thank God.

On the other hand, they were ready to help me out immediately in case they didnt send the e-Certificate..! But they were sure that they already sent all the certificates....Keep calling UGC office at south campus, Delhi and discuss the matter very soon....as u r far from here.

Thanks !

 

 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp