LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
6 minutes ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
47 minutes ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
59 minutes ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
8 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
17 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Myself  is Anandraj. I am from Kerala and belongs to SC/ST category. I want DSSSB Librarian OMR Application form. As the form is only available in Delhi region, I am unable to collect it. If any one can collect and send it to me I am ready to pay for that.

Views: 1192

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

yes Dear your add. send me

hello dear proffessional

Myself is Ravi Kalwaghe  I am belong to maharashtra in obc  category. I want DSSSB Librarian OMR Application form. As the form is only available in Delhi region, I am unable to collect it. If any one can collect and send it to me I am ready to pay for that. and suggest how i can collect form.

i have also same problem any LIS prof. at Delhi Region can help us for sending this OMR  

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp