LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
17 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Hello,

I need in urgent the materials on Copyright ,,its issues...So, please provide me...

DIvya Parmar

Gujarat

Views: 444

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

What kind of material want?

a) If you want general article search over wikipedia.

b) If you are in need of research article search over www.oajse.com, www.doaj.org, scholar.google.com

Thanx sir for your reply. I have already collected from these sites. I am going to do PHD I select the Copy right but I am still unable to finalized the topic so I need materials on Copy right from beginning. 

All the Best Divya Ji.

Today I think you off line

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp