LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
5 minutes ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

Dear All
 
Following Links help us to find out Right answer for UGC NET June 2012 Paper I code -W, X, Y, Z, So Please put answer from your carbon copy of OMR in given link......

Code- W
 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5nc3dqNGJtN0...
 
Code -X
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdHQzBSOGY3ME...
 
Code -Y
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVtMHFXRFo2N0...
 
Code -Z
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtCT0s4TUNZR0...
 
 
Ravi Ajagekar

Views: 10424

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

my ugc net i paper question is W code .ur data collected link is not open in my system please send my email id selvanlib@gmail.com

Link is not opening Si,Kindly send it to .. nitumoni2@gmail.com

Sir I have submitted the answer key for code Z of paper 1.Kindly send me the answer at of my email : atulg25@yahoo.com

Sir, plz send me answer keys code x, ugc net paper -1my e-mail sukhisukhman@yahoo.in

pl send me ans of Z series Paper-1 email Id shilpa.srivastava82@gmail.com

sir , please send me the ans keys of ugc net code x paper 1 to my mail Id susama1970@rediffmail.com

sir i submitted my answers my question paper code is z how i can know my results my mail id dasthagiri1981@gmail.com

Sir,

Kindly mail me the Code-Y answer sheet..........

My id is manmeetkr23@gmail.com

Thanks

If anyone have access to series X kindly mail me to : vishalsharma021@gmail.com. I will be very thankful for the same.

Sir,

I have already submitted the paper 1 of x series in your link given. I am not able to down load. Kindly send me the answer key of x series @ my email, aman0312@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp