LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
5 minutes ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

Dear All
 
Following Links help us to find out Right answer for UGC NET June 2012 Paper I code -W, X, Y, Z, So Please put answer from your carbon copy of OMR in given link......

Code- W
 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5nc3dqNGJtN0...
 
Code -X
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdHQzBSOGY3ME...
 
Code -Y
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVtMHFXRFo2N0...
 
Code -Z
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtCT0s4TUNZR0...
 
 
Ravi Ajagekar

Views: 10424

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,
Done a great job. It is very beneficial for LIS professionals. Kindly inform also if some one is not remembered the code. Then how to evaluate the result.

You don't need to remember the code. You have already marked it in your carbon copy

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

R/ Sir, 

Thanks for the same , sir link not open. If anyone access series W kindly mail me to pradip.ghante@gmail.com

Thanks 

Dear Mr.Ravi

How one can know the correct answers.  Do you have questions of papers 3 also

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

find herewith summary of data collected of UGC NET Paper-I code-W,X,Y,Z

R/ Sir, 

Thank u very much submitted answer key.

Ghante P.B. 

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

Hi sir,

u hv done such a good work.

thanks

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp