LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
3 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
4 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
11 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
20 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

Dear All
 
Following Links help us to find out Right answer for UGC NET June 2012 Paper I code -W, X, Y, Z, So Please put answer from your carbon copy of OMR in given link......

Code- W
 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5nc3dqNGJtN0...
 
Code -X
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdHQzBSOGY3ME...
 
Code -Y
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVtMHFXRFo2N0...
 
Code -Z
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtCT0s4TUNZR0...
 
 
Ravi Ajagekar

Views: 10421

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Respected Sir,

                    It is a good job. Thank you very much. I have submitted my answers.

i have submitted Z code answers........

Dear Sir,

Thanks for this great job. I have summit my W Code answer key and my friends answer key code is Y.  Sir please display the result.

thanks

sir when r u display the result of Y code

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

thanku sir for ur kind efforts.. sir, whn we'll get the result of this...

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

sir link nahi g mail open ho jati h

Hi, sir when we can expect the analysis report. of Paper I

Dear All

I am sending here with direct link  of Data Collected of UGC NET Paper-I
Code-W,X,Y,Z. Which help us to find out right answer of Paper-I Code-W.Z.Y.X. Click on Following Link

 

Code-W

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dG5nc3dq...

 

Code-X

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dFdHQzBS...

Code-Y

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGVtMHFX...

Code-Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ah-RluwbE313dGtCT0s4...

Ravi Ajagekar

sir link open nahi ho rahi h

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp