LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
12 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Dear Friends,

I am from Kerala and work with MG University, Kottayam.

I am planning to attend KohaCon 2011 in Thane, Maharashtra, from October 31-November 6.

http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11

I am not familiar in the city.

I need accommodation during Koha Con days.

Organizers listed certain hotel names and rates.

But it seems costly and I have to find other economy accommodation facility.

I request you to help me to find accommodation facility suitable for me.

I will be thankful if any library professionals living in  Thane accommodate me during the event.

 

Regards,

 

Views: 100

▶ Reply to This

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp