LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
36 minutes ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
14 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
19 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
22 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

I am SC Candidate.

Paper I= 29x2=58

Paper II=24x2=44

Paper III=32x2=64

I am NET qualified or not.

Views: 1719

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

bcouse u should get 90 marks if OBC or u get 98 marks for General 

try for next time 

all the best

Hi Pls check ur result at ugc web site.Ugc has declared results.

Regards

P.Yogananthm

Sir I have already checked the result. but am not in qualified's list

UGC June 2012 Results Cut Off

GEN=65%

OBC=60%

SC/ST=55%

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp