LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
22 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Dear all,
Kindly suggest me how I can get and from where I can get my UGC NET JUNE-2014 Admit Card. Please give me your suggestions as soon as possible My ROll NO. was 47590112, its very urgent for me.

Thank you.

Praveen Kumar Dewangan
Librarian
KV, Lunglei (Mizoram)
praveenkumardewangan@gmail.com
http://librarykvlunglei.wordpress.com

Views: 508

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir

 you can go to UGC NET coordinating university sell.you can ask the your admit card.I think they will provide you other wise you can download your mark-list from ugcnet web site and   replace the admit card with ugc net mark-list.

Dear Sir,

Devangan 

               Once the exam result is declared then there is no need of exam admit card. I don't know, what is your purpose for NET admit card at this stage. Admit card has no life now, and I don't think that the issuing authority, CBSE will ask for it. You can refer the result, it is enough to meet your all requirements. 

Thank You.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp