LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

It is my pleasure to inform you that I am starting on demand virtual guidance program for the students / librarians who applied for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan –2013.

Following services will offer to you.

1) Virtual Guidance -by -chat, e-mail

2) Notes -

3) Model question papers (Library Science) 

Interested candidate should mail me with following details.

Name:-

Address:-

Designation:-

Educational Qualification:-

Contact No:-

Thanking you 

Ghante P.B. 

Librarian 

MA,M.Lib.&I.Sc. NET,SET,M.Phil,Ph.D (Pursuing), DFP,DVP,DCM,GDC&A

 pradip.ghante@gmail.com

Views: 5395

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I would like to consult with you about KVS Librarian

Name Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

Address Wangjing Wangkhei Leikai, PO Wangjing PIN-795148, Thoubal District, Manipur

Designation Research Scholar

Educational Qualification MLIS, JRF, Diploma in PC Hardware and Networking, Certificate in Computer Application

I need all 3 servicces sir , send me my mail address .

Name - Sumathi,K
mailid: sumolib2012@gmail.com

Name:-N. RAJU

Address:- MALLAREDDY ENGNEERING COLLEGE, DHULAPALLY SECUNDERABAD. A.P

Designation:- LIBRARIAN

Educational Qualification: - MA., MLISC

Contact No:-7416201020

E-mail ID:-narmularaju@gmail.com

Dear Sir I need all 3 services

Name;-Archana srivastava

Address;-5517 Sec-3 Faridabad

Designation;-Library Attentend

Educational Quali.;-M.A, M.Lib

E.Mail ID;-arugyana1510@gmail.com

Sir,
I need your help.
Name:-Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

Address:-Wangjing Wangkhei, PO Wangjing, PIN-795148, Thoubal District, Manipur

Designation:-Research Scholar

Educational Qualification:-MLIS,JRF,Diploma in PC Hardware and Networking, Certificate in Computer Application,Two years experience certificate in Library Apprenticeship at MU Library

Contact No:-+91-8014908039

 Sir,

I need all 3 services.

Name: Brijesh Kumar

Address : R N T Boys Hostel DAVV Indore M.P.

Designation:-M.Phil student

E-mail ID:-brijesh.clib@gmail.com

NAME- SANDEEP KUMAR

ADDRESS-  SOUTH CITY, RATANAKAR KHAND , LUCKNOW

DESIGNATION- M.Phil  Student

E-mail- sndpkumar42@gmail.com

Please sir provide me your valuable guidence.

Dear Sir,

 I have applied for kvs librarian. Pls sent me some suggestion.

 NAME: DEBABRATA NASKAR

ADDRESS: THAKURANI BERIA,24 PGS.(S),W.B.

DESIGNATION: ASST. LIBRARIAN

MLISc., UGC- NET(Dec.12)

CON.NO. 9153054500

EMAIL:debabrata_lis@yahoo.com

Name -Anjana Bhandari

Add- Flat 5 building 4 Patil garden Indira nagar Nashik

Desig.- Librarian ( college lib)

Quali.- Bsc, MA,MLIB and ISc

Contact no-9921383416

hai sir h r u?

Name:- v.senthur velmurugan
Address:-librarian , n-CARDMATH, Kalasalingam university, krishnankovil- 626 126.
Designation:- librarian
Educational Qualification:-M.A., M.PHIL., M.L.I.SC.,
Contact No:- 9442665744
EMAIL: senthur85@gmail.com
hai sir h r u?

Name:- v.senthur velmurugan
Address:-librarian , n-CARDMATH, Kalasalingam university, krishnankovil- 626 126.
Designation:- librarian
Educational Qualification:-M.A., M.PHIL., M.L.I.SC.,
Contact No:- 9442665744
EMAIL: senthur85@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

    I need to KVS notes.

Name: Sathishkumar P

Address : c/o Library, IIIT(H), Gachibowli, hyd

Designation:- Library Assistant

E-mail ID:- sathishkumarpalasa@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp