LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
10 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
15 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
18 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
22 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear friends,

                 I had qualified UGC NET In LIS in 2012. Now I qualified UGC NET in Education. But by mistake I have given the same E-mail id which I gave for last passed exam. Now how can I get the next e-certificate? Please help me. Can I change the e-mail id? When will  the e-certificate will be available? Thanks

 

Views: 9073

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir, First of all Congrats twice. Your e-certificate will be issued on time. Problem will be there if you change your email id.You did good to fill same e mail id.

Thnks a lot bhai

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp