LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
15 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

I FIND EBOOK  FOR NET/SET/JRF TEACHING RESEARCH APTITUDE .

BOOK SIZE IS MORE THAN 5MB SO I CAN' T ATTACH.ANY ONE WANT THIS BOOK I CAN SEND YOU TO MAIL

WITH REGARDS

N.T.ARIEF

SURYA GROUP OF INSTIUTIONS

VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU

Views: 47286

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

plz send me
arunkumar.hs20@gmail.com

thanking you,

please send me to the below mentioned e-mail id

srmurali4288@gmail.com

Thanking you sir

Please send the book on the following email    alokkumar.bhu11@gmail.com

hello

please send the book on the following email 

mhnkmr567@gmail.com

Hello Sir,

How can one start the complete preparation for NET Exams for Lectureship?

Is a B. tech pass-out eligible for ugc net exam?

Hello Sir,

  Please send me the E-Book on my mail id binmj21@gmail.com. I hope you will do the needful

Thank You

Binu Abraham

please send me the book on the following email id pmyagnik19@gmail.com

please send me the book on the following email id - sarfarajhammed.mulla@gmail.com 

plz send that book to my e-mail ID- ahathi82@gmail.com 

pls send this e-book on rinku02chhabra@gmail.com

Respected Sir,

      Good Evening Please Sent to E-Book for net Material Send to vijaylibrary2015@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Good evening. Please send to me E-Books for NET exam on my mail Id: spchithiraivelphd@gmail.com

I hope you will do the needful.

I very thank to your good job.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp