LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday

I FIND EBOOK  FOR NET/SET/JRF TEACHING RESEARCH APTITUDE .

BOOK SIZE IS MORE THAN 5MB SO I CAN' T ATTACH.ANY ONE WANT THIS BOOK I CAN SEND YOU TO MAIL

WITH REGARDS

N.T.ARIEF

SURYA GROUP OF INSTIUTIONS

VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU

Views: 47240

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir please send me too

ashrafayp@gmail.com

my mail id motedeepak3@gmail.com
pls send me

plz send me this book on following email id
motedeepak3@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing the information.pls send it to kanchandwivedimlib@gmail.com

Hlo sir

Please send me too.

My e-mail id is ips7ipc@gmail.com

Sir,

I have send you the request long back. but i didn't receive the book.

please send me the same in  isantoshpalve@gmail.com

sir i want a this book please send

isr my mail id is

rameshjeva123@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir,

I really appreciate your efforts for NET aspirants.

Kindly send link for the same, my E-mail ID is upnathan@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Kind Regards

U. Pramanathan

Please send me in alongbar21@gmail.com

Thank You

plz send that book to this e-mail: ashhenp@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp