First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Hi Friends,
I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan
but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith
if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail
some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue
original book in pdf. format I converted into doc. format
Thanks & Regards
Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)
Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS
Tags:
Please send this e-book.
Mail id: sptmlsu001@gmail.com
Thanks
plz send me this book
ashokmadiya@gmail.com
I attache here my email id , asharafappe@gmail.com
Plz send me the said e book.
anirban2711@gmail.com
nagarajabpoojary1234@gmail.com
please send me this e book
Please send me this e book
My email id is nagarajabpoojary1234@gmail.com
Thank you
Plz send me the said e book.
anilpal138@gmail.com
mahimlisc@gmail.com
sir just came across ,
please send me the book by email
id: vatsalaajmerymca@gmail.com
With Regards
Vatsala
maheshkud2009@gmail.com
© 2026 Created by Dr. Badan Barman.
Powered by
