First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Hi Friends,
I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan
but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith
if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail
some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue
original book in pdf. format I converted into doc. format
Thanks & Regards
Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)
Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS
Tags:
Please send me the book my Email ID Is jayandragwasnik@gmail.com
Pls send to my email
ravikarmalib@gmail.com
Sir this is B. Rambabu
My email address : rambabubandili@gmail.com
sir i want please send me
my email address is
krishna6575@gmail.com
Vanakkam Sir,
Please Send this e-book to my mail ID: deepamala77@gmail.com
Dr. M.A.Deepamala
umi.mysore10@gmail.com
2006ilayaraja@gmail com
Dear sir,
Few my juniors are preparing for KVS Librarian and NET / SET exams. the e-book may helpful to them ...
pandumlib@gmail.com
© 2026 Created by Dr. Badan Barman.
Powered by
