LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
6 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
9 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 39567

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

devhcs@gmail.com  Sir

Plz send me sir on Email id given below:
praveenkumardewangan@rediffmail.com
Thankyou sir
Sir by mistak i send u wrong id plz send me on -
praveenkumardewangan@gmail.com
sir,
please send me e-book on this slohialib@gmail.com

plz send me this book

 My email id is pskumar@iiit.ac.in

Thank You

pls send me this book on mail falgunidas2010@gmail.com

I dont get the books till now. Sir, can u pls send the books to me also to cmregilnadh@gmail.com

thank you

Hello Mr. Digambar,

If its worthy. i would request you to send me on this email id lotusjoy4u@gmail.com in pdf and doc both.

Thanks

Dear sir, Plz. send me this eBook my email id is ssmitkari@rediffmail.com

plz..

Thanks and Regards

SURESH S. MITKARI

Latur. (M.S.)
09921129441

Dear Friend

I sent E-book on your mentioned email ID

Thanks & Regards,

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

please to mention here your email ID

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp