LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
4 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
10 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 39565

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

plz send me this book in following email id:- sanju9467671363@gmail.com

Dear Sir, I really wish to have this in my mail for my net exam preparation I will be thankful if you could send it to my mail my email id chitrainbanathan@yahoo.com

thanking you

chitra

Asst librarian Wcc Chennai

Dear Sir

Please send to me.

abdunnasar_a@yahoo.co.in

Library Officer

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Valimala (PO), Thiruvananthapuram

Dear sir,

Please send E-Books on my E-mail....
My E-mail address:

navinbarc@rediffmail.com

Regards
Bhole
please send your book on my email.- rchanderia@gmail.com
thanx sir

Dear Sir

Please send to me.

mineshchunara306@gmail.com

Thank You

Hello Mr. Digambar B Waghmare ,

can you send me the Book to my email id "vmclibrary@hotmail.com".

tku in advance

regards
d. muthumathi
Sir, please send me the link -shankar.thakur2@gmail.com

Sir,

   Here iam giving my Email Address.

auroralibrary@gmail.com

pls send this e book

veeramalla.tharun@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp