First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Dear LIS members,
We are glad to inform that our DIGIMAT Digital Library Software (OS) product is provided free of cost for all educational institutions in India which will be highly useful for setting up e-Learning/m-Learning/Remote Learning facility. This free offer is up to June 30, 2020.
The DIGIMAT Platform is completely mobile compatible and all the application services can be accessed by student/faculty members from their Smartphone/Tablet devices both within and outside the campus.
Any Training/Support services will be charged at nominal cost.
Chief Executive Officer
The DIGIMAT OS is integrated and pre-configured with the following Free/Open Source Software packages
* DIGIMAT Video Learning Platform
(An HTML-5 based interface for accessing 70,000+ NPTEL video lectures in Smartphones/PCs)
* Moodle for Learning Management System (LMS)
* Virtual Programming Lab (VPL) in Moodle LMS
* DSpace for Institutional Repository
* Greenstone for Digital Library
* LimeSurvey for Assessments and Feedback
* phpBB for Discussion Forum Activities
* OwnCloud for File Hosting Services
* Rocket Chat for Realtime Instant Messaging
* Wordpress for Content Management System
* Drupal for Content Management System
* MediaWiki for Collaborative Learning
* Web based Internal Mail Server
* Koha for Integrated Library System
* e-Prints for Building Open Repositories
* MediaGoblin for Media Publishing like Videos, Photos, Documents etc.
* YouPHPTube for Video Hosting and Live Streaming
* OBS Studio for Live Broadcasting of Events and more .....
* Open Source Ticket Request System (OTRS) for Help Desk Management
May I get an idea about of AMC?
This free edition is not eligible for AMC. You can use it as long as you like it.
How can download this software.
There is not link in your website
The total size of the OS is more than 20+ GB and it is not downloadable.
The DIGIMAT OS can be obtained in 2 ways:
The institution can send a 1TB SATA HDD to our office in Chennai and we install/configure and send it back to the institution. The institution need to pay the delivery charges.
The DIGIMAT OS copy can be obtained in a 32GB USB pendrive. Charges for Pendrive + delivery cost + Remote installation support is applicable