LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
7 hours ago
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
9 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
20 hours ago
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
20 hours ago
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
20 hours ago
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
20 hours ago
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
20 hours ago
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
21 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
21 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
yesterday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
yesterday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
yesterday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode shared Dr. Badan Barman's group on Facebook
Monday

Category-wise Qualifying Criteria for Lectureship Eligibility in UGC-NET held on 24th June 2012
Minimum Qualifying Percentage
Category
Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate Of all Three Papers
General 40% 40% 50% 65%
OBC(Non Creamy Layer) 35% 35% 45% 60%
SC/ST/PWD 35% 35% 40% 55%

Views: 981

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

ok,  crietarea for minimum  qualifiying persentage  was this. but one problem was, ugc  not declared this crietarea before exam or at time of notification or before result publication . we are preparing for net exam june 2012 based on the following marks.we all get united and go to court again UGC

Category

Minimum marks (%) to be obtained

Paper-I

Paper-II

Paper-III

General

40 (40%)

40 (40%)

75 (50%)

OBC (Non-creamy layer)

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68

PH/VH/SC/ST

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

60 (40%)

 

   

Dear Professionals,


I agree with Harshree K A. I was camparing my marks with UGC’s previous criteria and  felt happy that I cleared NET. If they informed the new criteria before  examination  I would  have prepared to reach that creteria or atleast I would have avoided my expectation. I support to go to court aganst UGC.

 

Thanks & regards,

H. Karthiban

Sir, I M Praveen Kumar Dewangan and My Roll NO. 47590183 and as per Answer key Published by UGC I got Paper I    64%, Paper II   62% and Paper III  52% . but in the result sheet I cannot found my ROLL NO.I M a OBC non creamy laley candidate.

why....?

Please Help me Sir.

Dear Praveen sir, U are fully qualified in I, II & III papers (as per ur above mentioned WORDs) but, failed in Aggregating 60% marks in all the 3 papers which is just a 2% marks ie., 6 marks only. I'm sorry for. I hope the UGC may REDUCE the final Qualifying mark shortly. All the Best.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp