LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
18 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
18 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
19 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Congratulations to all the NET qualified candidates

Views: 3724

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I Priyanka Singh Bisen Qualified NET Dec 2014.

Roll No. is 29590035 with 62.86%

CBSE has given wrong answer key.

Paper.2 .Qu.2 When the last print version of Encylopaedia Britannica was published.

Right is 2010 but cbse given 2012

Yes, I am agreed with you.

Paper III Question No. 5 is also

Right is 2010 but CBSE given 2012

2012 is r8 and dear

If 2012 is right then will provided the photocopy or scanned copy in support of ur answer.

So far as I searched literature I could not found any print image of 2012 edition.

Attachments:

In support of 2010 edition

Attachments:

I am Prasanna. I got 204. is there any chance to variation in final key answers

Sir, post the question numbers which you are thinking that your answer is correct.

Paper-II

Q. No                  CBSE Answer                          Assumed Right Answer

2                                   D                                                      B

20                                 C                                                      A

Paper-III

Q. No                  CBSE Answer                          Assumed Right Answer

5                                   D                                                      B

45                                 D                                                      A

48                                 A                                                      B

51                                 B                                         No option are their

54                                 C                                         No option are their

May be prasanna one or two questions are vaiation

thank u sir for u r reply

Priyanka! Congratulations. I have also qualified in Dec 2014. Any document is required to be sent to ugc or CBSE for verification before issuance of certificate.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp