LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

CBSE National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 and August 2016 Paper I Q & A

Dear Professionals,

Please find attached in the link below for CBSE NET July 2016 and August 2016 J&K Paper I Question & Answers (Includes all Series A B C D)

Paper-I.pdf

Paper-I (J&K).pdf

Thanks

Abilash A.

Views: 807

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Achuthan,

Thank you for uploading the Paper I of the UGC NET Examination held at Srinagar. I was looking for this paper for last one month. Thanks a lot.

I just like to request you and any other reading this forum to upload any files by following the upload link provided at the bottom of a new forum post. It will help us to manage our server space. Kindly note that our server is already 334% overloaded and it is increasingly creating problem for us and the cost is beyond our expectation. Those who really wants the LIS Links to be survived in future are requested kindly to upload the files in other platform and post the content and link to the file from LIS Links or upload the files by using the file upload option provided at the end of a new forum post.

Good Info.

Thanks a lot!

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp