First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Call for Chapters
Title: Library and beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic
Suggested sub-themes include, but are not limited to:
▪ Ethics in online research
▪ LIS Curriculum: effects of pandemic
▪ Capacity Building of Library and Information Professionals
▪ Case studies of novel approaches to LIS services during the pandemic
▪ Redefining the role and responsibilities of libraries and library professionals in the Covid-19 Pandemic
▪ Transformations and innovations in libraries
▪ Effect of pandemic on library services in different types of libraries
▪ Effect of pandemic on LIS profession
▪ E-resources, Institutional Repositories and Digital Archives
▪ Use of social media, Social Networking Service, Blogs, Wikis and other tools in libraries
▪ Sustainable libraries – Green Libraries and other sustainability matters
Target Audience: Academicians, Library and Information Science professionals and Teachers, Students and University authorises and policy maker will this as useful book.
Researchers, Teachers and Library and Information Science professionals are invited to submit their abstract (explaining the objectives, mission) with Title on or before 31st December, 2021. Authors of accepted proposals will be notified by 26th January, 2022 about the status of their proposals and will send chapter guidelines. Full chapters are expected to be submitted by 30th April, 2022 positively. All the authors are required to consult the guidelines for manuscript submission at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submission. All the submitted chapters will be reviewed.
Contributors are may also requested to serve as reviewers for this project. The date of final chapter
submission is 30th June, 2022.
This book is scheduled to published by reputed publisher in New Delhi with ISBN. This book is
anticipated to be released in August, 2022.
31st December, 2021: Proposal Submission
26th January, 2022: Notification of Acceptance
30th April, 2022: Full Chapter Submission
30th June, 2022: Final Chapter Submission
Dr. Nantu Acharjya
Congratulations on your initiative. Can I send my published ejournal article on, a leading IIM's performance during the Covid-19 pandemic period and how the library was able to overcome it?
Thank you for your concern. The book chapter must be an unpublished one in nature. You can modify or enrich the topic in another way and can send it. Thank you.
Thank you for submitting proposals. .