LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

'Best Corporate Librarian Award 2015' is awarded to Dr. Sada Bihari Sahu

I am happy to inform you that I have been awarded with "Best Librarian Award (Corporate)" 2015 by Library Professional Association(LPA), New Delhi in the International Conference on  Knowledge Organization in Academic Libraries (I-KOAL 2015) held at Manipal University, Jaipur on January 02, 2015. I got this award from Hon'ble Education Minister Shri Kali Charan ji Saraf, Govt. of Rajasthan and Dr. B. Markscheffel, Germany in this International Conference.

Views: 1720

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Congrats Sir

congratulation .............

congradulation sir

congratulation sir 

CONGRATULATIONS DADA

My hearty congratulations to you.

cong...ls

Abhinandan sirjee

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp