LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

shankar das updated their profile
1 hour ago
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
18 hours ago
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
18 hours ago
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
18 hours ago
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
18 hours ago
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
21 hours ago
OSS Prasad updated an event
23 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Saturday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
Saturday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
Saturday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday

I have Received "Best College Library Staff: Award 2017" from Lions Club of Tirunelveli Green City & Team Trust Tirunelveli on the Occasion of Human Rights Day Celebration at Hotel Sri Vijaya Garden, Sourth Byepass Road, Tirunelveli on 10th December 2017.

I submit this award credit to My Mam & Mom Dr.A.THIRUMAGAL, Librairan, M.S.University Tirunelveli.

I come from humble beginnings. Teachers have contributed immensely for my growth. I was given a firm rooting in oration in my school days. Schaffter.Hr.Sec.School, Tirunelvlei provided me an identity and made me an extraordinary student. I funded my studies by indulging in part-time jobs, and helped by some persons. My parents too played a big part in my growth. My colleagues, friends and various others with whom, I interact in my daily life, have been a constant source of encouragement and inspiration. I love libraries and this love made me enter this profession. After entering Collegiate work, the professors and management members have considered me as their kin and supported me whole heartedly. I am interested in contributing something to the society. I have tried to do this by indulging in tree plantation and special orientation programmes for Government school Students on book reading and library usage. 

Views: 1299

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir,

Very good morning

Congratulations..

Congratulations

Dear Mani Sir,

I am very glad about you.  

My hearty congratulations.... to you.

And I wishing you all the very best for your future career...

With best  regards,

A.S. Rajeswari

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Dear Mani,

  Congrats.

Good to hear sir.

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

 Congratulations..........!

                All the best.......!

Dear sir,   Congratulations

Heartily Congrats Sir

Congrats Sir.....

sir

congratulations,

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp