LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
17 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

I would like to download Architecture Books as soft copy from the online. Kindly quote the website addresses.

Views: 811

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Mr. Yuvarj,

I too working in Architecture college. Please call me for your any support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

Mobile: 08428128007

A What shall I call you Sir..................

I don't understand your reply. (A What shall I call you Sir..................)

 

More Architecture books are not available in online because these are expensive and rare too.

I am doing few collection development works on architecture E-resources. As you are local person, I thought of sharing few tips with you that’s why I asked you to call me.

 

At what time shall i call u sir ?

Dear Yuvaraj,

You can call me at 8 am to 4 pm.on working days

Hello Sir,

I"m also working in College of Architecture & Design and i need your kind guidance because its a new college started in 2015. its totally new setup. i would like to know about architectural collection like books, journals and international sources. 

Regards,

Rita Rani

Surely i will help u Madam

I will give the details to u.

THIS IS MY NO. 7339221216

may i get ur email id

hari_karthick2000@yahoo.com

Dear Madam,

It is happy to see architecture college librarian's postings here. I only designed our architecture college library so, I can help you. I too have expertise in designing Digital library blog etc.If need any support kindly contact me.

Apart from this we architecture college librarians may create a group in our LIS forum so, we can effectively share  our experience and will provide good service to the users. 

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

Mobile: 08428128007

Dear All,

Architecture library group is already existing in LIS forum. I kindly request Architecture College Librarians  to join in this group for effective information sharing.

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp