LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
2 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

I would like to download Architecture Books as soft copy from the online. Kindly quote the website addresses.

Views: 811

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Mr. Yuvarj,

I too working in Architecture college. Please call me for your any support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

Mobile: 08428128007

A What shall I call you Sir..................

I don't understand your reply. (A What shall I call you Sir..................)

 

More Architecture books are not available in online because these are expensive and rare too.

I am doing few collection development works on architecture E-resources. As you are local person, I thought of sharing few tips with you that’s why I asked you to call me.

 

At what time shall i call u sir ?

Dear Yuvaraj,

You can call me at 8 am to 4 pm.on working days

Hello Sir,

I"m also working in College of Architecture & Design and i need your kind guidance because its a new college started in 2015. its totally new setup. i would like to know about architectural collection like books, journals and international sources. 

Regards,

Rita Rani

Surely i will help u Madam

I will give the details to u.

THIS IS MY NO. 7339221216

may i get ur email id

hari_karthick2000@yahoo.com

Dear Madam,

It is happy to see architecture college librarian's postings here. I only designed our architecture college library so, I can help you. I too have expertise in designing Digital library blog etc.If need any support kindly contact me.

Apart from this we architecture college librarians may create a group in our LIS forum so, we can effectively share  our experience and will provide good service to the users. 

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

Mobile: 08428128007

Dear All,

Architecture library group is already existing in LIS forum. I kindly request Architecture College Librarians  to join in this group for effective information sharing.

Thanks & regards,

H Karthiban

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp