LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Dear Professionals

I request you to vote for me if you are a member of ILA and in case you have not received ballot papers, please let me know.

VOTE  POSITIVELY for ILA-Election- 2019-22

MAMTA AMARPURI’S Appeal to all distinguished  Members of  ILA

I  feel  highly gratified to focus your kind attention that I am contesting for the position–COUNCIL MEMBER UNDER OPEN CONSTITUENCY. I request you to cast your precious vote to the strength and experience who can bring real change.

I strongly appeal you to support me to unite and  bring out positive changes to our LIS profession . I am sure your cooperation will help all of us to meet the  objectives of our distinguished association.

So, I humbly request you once again to

Ø Vote for the future now

Ø Vote for the change we need.  The voice we deserve.

 

Thanks Everyone and Have a good Day!

With Warm Wishes

Ms. Mamta Amarpuri

Views: 130

▶ Reply to This

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp