LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
8 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Dear All

I'm happy to inform you that UGC update the Answer Key of December 2013 by correcting the earlier answer key of 02 question. Paper - I 01 Question and Paper - III 01 Question. Total 02 Answer is updated. Please check your marks in http://ugcnetonline.in/marksDisplay.php

UGC update the Mark list by giving 04 marks to all the appearing candidates. 

Views: 1638

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

 R UGC UPDATE THE MARKS OF CANDIDATE?

Yes, December 2013 marks is updated. Check your roll no.

Sir I got only 2 marks.

UGC update 04 question in paper-I and 01 question in paper-III. I think you got only 01 correct answer (updated question in paper-I question no. 6, for all, 30 A earlier (B), 58 A earlier (D), 59 C earlier (A) and paper-III question no. 23 AD earlier (A). Please your answer sheet.

Yes sir i didnt applied gravieance application to ugc bt i got one grace marks in gk paper nw i touch ugc ccutoff criteria.... Nw im elgiable or not....?

Yes, If you touch the UGC cut off marks then you qualify the NET

Sir,
In June 2014 NET EXAMINATION if there any wrong answer key in P-I, P-II and P-III please share here and help with authentic source reference.

sir,

see the  june 14 paper 1 X series que 36.

& sep 13 paper 1 X series que 36.are same but different answer.

how many marks you want to qualify. 

see the links.

 http://www.ugcnetonline.in/question_papers/June2014_paper-I/J-00-14...

http://ugcnetonline.in/question_papers/June2013_paper-I_08092013/X-...

Beside this is there any wrong questions in all the three papers.

Dear sir,

What is cutoff marks for general category pls share. Earlier i got 204 is there any chance ??

i have 58.29% at that time.

Regards

Krishna Roshan

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp