Dr. Stephen. G posted a blog post
21 hours ago
Manjunatha.S replied to Arunprasath's discussion NLIST usage Statistics
yesterday
B.Sridevi left a comment for Badan Barman
Sunday
B.Sridevi and Moti Prakash Singh are now friends
Sunday
Hanmanthraya Biradar replied to Hanmanthraya Biradar's discussion Shifting MNC to Academic
Sunday
Manjunatha.S replied to Hanmanthraya Biradar's discussion Shifting MNC to Academic
Sunday
Sunil Prajapati updated their profile
Saturday
Sagender Singh Parmar posted discussions
Saturday
Arunprasath posted a discussion
Saturday
Manjunatha.S posted discussions
Saturday
Hanmanthraya Biradar posted a discussion
Saturday
Dr. Ujjal Marjit posted a status
"Useful Tool for Identifying Trusted Journals and Publishers https://bit.ly/3hsGLyD"
Saturday
Dr. Stephen. G posted a discussion
Saturday
Kiran Suhas N posted a discussion
Saturday
Praveen B. Hulloli replied to Praveen B. Hulloli's discussion How to remote Access e-Books and e-Journals
Saturday
Sunil Prajapati replied to Praveen B. Hulloli's discussion How to remote Access e-Books and e-Journals
Saturday
Sunil Prajapati commented on Dr. Stephen. G's blog post Recruitment For Deputy Librarian Post at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
Saturday
Sunil Prajapati commented on Manmita Baishya's blog post Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Shivajinagar, Pune Recruitment 2021 : Library Assistant (Contractual)
Saturday

kishore sakariya's Forum (17)

Forum Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"1. How these are created by IRINS?      IRINS is created and hosted by INFLIBNET2. W…"

kishore sakariya replied Apr 6 to How to create IRINS Profile?

4 Apr 7
Reply by Dr. Stephen. G

"Madam, You can not digitize any book cover to cover without taking prior permission…"

kishore sakariya replied Jun 25, 2015 to Digitization of a Special Library in PSU

8 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"GM Madam, As per my information there is no separate law in India for digitization o…"

kishore sakariya replied Jun 24, 2015 to Digitization of a Special Library in PSU

8 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"You can use Dspace or Greenstone software."

kishore sakariya replied Jun 3, 2015 to Suggestions Required About E-book Management Software (Free)

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Rajiv Kishanrao Waghmare

"Yes sir, you are 100% right, and i can guess you are talking about which prestigious…"

kishore sakariya replied Jan 31, 2014 to Selection of Internal Candidates in the Interview

17 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Abdul Rasheed

"Yess.. Go for NEWGENLIB it is good for window operating system, I tested. "

kishore sakariya replied Jan 25, 2014 to Free library software for Windows Operating System

1 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by kishore sakariya

"same problem."

kishore sakariya replied Aug 15, 2013 to Help in getting UGC NET Certificate, Dec. 2012

8 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by sadacharam

"Hi.. see this  video. super motivational video of sandeep maheswari https://www.yout…"

kishore sakariya replied Jul 17, 2013 to Motivation Lecture

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by charu tiwari

"Alka ma'm LR means Learning Resources. -Kishor Sakaria"

kishore sakariya replied May 7, 2013 to What is the Meaning of LR's No. on the GTU LIC Report

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Anjana Bunkar

"See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOEHlaSdcns"

kishore sakariya replied Mar 8, 2013 to Can You Tell me What is the Process of Screen Shoot in Window.

12 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Nilesh Kumar

RSS

© 2021   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop