"Dear Sri Dayakara Rao A,
Thanks for your post.
What I could gather from your post is what to be done if loss book is not replaced. In case the Library has OFFICIALLY INTIMATED the issue to the authority, simply write in the remarks col.…"
Dear sir, for example: the borrower was not replaced which one lost of the book what we will write on remark column? (some schools are moving like when books are lost found at the time of the verification so weed that books something should…"
2nd International Symposium on “Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services” (ETTLIS-2010), June 3-5, 2010
Invitation for Participation and Paper Contribution on Emerging Issues of Libraries and Information Services, but not limited to the following:
• Global Best Practices in Library and Information Services
• Emerging Technologies: Issues and Challenges
• Change Management in Libraries and Information Centres
• Strategic Partnership and International Collaboration
• Open Access and Open Source