LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
16 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
16 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
23 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

Hi, Sir / Friends,

This is Jagadish, I have Joined in Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation on 22/06/2013 as Field Officer, scale is 9300-34800 GP 4600. its a central Government Job. Place of Job is at Mumbai.

As a Field Officer I have to Move 5 states MP, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Rajasthan. to do inspection work. Every month 15 days I have to visit the Libraries for doing Inspection.

_____

 

 I have Written APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) for Degree College Librarian, I have 100% chances for getting job as Degree college Librarian. Pay Scale is 15600 - 39100 GP 6000. its a state Government Job and place of job is at home town State and District.

APPSC Result is going to come in this month.

Please tell me what I have to do. which job I have to select for my future life.

 

I will be grateful to you for your valuable suggestion to build my life fruitfully.

 

Thanking You Sir.

with regards

Jagadish

Field Officer

Western Zone

RRRLF

Views: 1326

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hai Jagadish,

first of all congradiulations,

I am Saraswati Rao, from Ananda Rangapillai Library, Pondicherry University.

I want your phone number, other wise you call me. My mobile number was 9488435037.

" Same like you i got Jr.College Librarian Job in AP, but I Joined in PU Library because  it's a central gov. job but now i realized that native place job was very good for our family life. After marriage we have to face so many problems, pl. go for college librarian job. By experience i telling you....

note down. he got married one week back only.

Jagadish it's better to change i think. but choice is urs.

sir

you should always look forward in your higher growth. be a librarian  and render your service.

 

Family always comes first. We do all this for family. 

If you will stabel, your family will be. Choose your native,

I am in central govt. job and i miss my family all the time. I can not move when they need for me. If you have opportunity, don,t think about your graduity, pf,whatever..........

All the best

Hai Jagadish,

congradiulations,join for Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation

I am Brajesh Dhanger as a Librarian Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy, Indore (M.P.). 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp