LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

UGC is Cheating Again for UGC NET December 2012 Exams

I would like to draw attention of all aspirants of UGC NET that UGC is cheating again for the NET exam December 2012. They are again going with the same notification as it was in the June 2012 whereby not mentioning the Aggregrate before the examination.  It is high time now that we should raise the voice now and stop UGC for going ahead in this manner, by doing this they are playing with the sentiments and career of the candidates. So I would request all of you to stand up and stop this menace of Injustice on us.

Views: 1658

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sanjay, I respect your sentiments. But the best thing for a soldier is to prepare himself for the war ahead without being worried about victory/failure.

So do your best and be amongst the top over there.

UGC is an independent statutory body which has right to take decision on its own.

regards,

I m fully agree with u Respected Handa Sir. We should be prepare for exam not to think the pattern of UGC for exam.

and Sanjay sir i think UGC is not cheating.

rite bhaiya....... :)

Dear sir 

I agree with you and say to every one person that study is your duty to achieve your target but every one is moral duty to fight for personal and human right. 

1. ugc conduct test but its work under the indian constitution.

2. rule made for public help not for cheating.

3. this is a qualifying test so cleat rule set first for test. 

4. this test not for earn money.

5. ugc gives only certificate not job every qualified applicant.  

so its moral duty to fight against this cheating of ugc . 

One thing to say every one person to read and write on this website. 

this is a social network site not a personal property of any one group and any one person.

our duty to not make any funny and comment another.

every one can write their comment here.  

every one know what to do him 

yes i am with you sir!

i agree with Tarvinder Sir
lets give our best this tym
n not to think abt the exam pattern
just have focus and hit the target...

u have to concentrate on u r target.but not how to target ugc.

absolutely cheating beacuse ugc consider open cat cadidates but not in the reserved category this is unjustice on their part raise the voice UGC_NET beaura

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop