Mrs.Premlata shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Himani Yadav and Praveen kumar are now friends
3 hours ago
K.Gurumurthy and Badan Barman are now friends
6 hours ago
BIPLAV KUMAR NAYAK updated their profile
6 hours ago
Dr. Akhtar Hussain replied to k̶u̶m̶a̶r ѕαηנαу's discussion CBSE NET November 2017 - Most Popular Book for 1st Paper
11 hours ago
dr..Abhay Vajpayee posted a status
"I am looking for an opportinity to display my registered copyright Research work."
21 hours ago
dr..Abhay Vajpayee left a comment for pranita.pradhan@sibm.net
21 hours ago
dr..Abhay Vajpayee posted a status
"I am working on orthographic skill development of juvenile readers of Libraries since twenty years."
21 hours ago
Keshav R Dhuri and AKASH ARJUN GAONKAR are now friends
yesterday
Ravi Kumar left a comment for Anisha Begum
yesterday
Sudhir Kumar Prajapati updated their profile
yesterday
N KUMAR updated their profile
Friday

Munesh Kumar's Forum (745)

Forum Replied To (689) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Saumen, What is your area of expertise? Please name the concrete area in which…"

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 23 to Looking for the Professionals/ Research Scholars/ Students for collaborative study

10 Sep 30
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

"Yes, Sir, Thank you for making the whole scenario pictured lively. As usual, your r…"

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 23 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1
Reply by Surajit

"Dear Sir, Congratulations for making LIS of ASSAM in a series. you have been making…"

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 22 to Directory of Library and Information Science Professionals in Assam: Print Copy Now Available

9 Sep 25
Reply by Kumbhar Sunil

"Thank you for valuable response Sir.  Which platform of MOOCs you refer? "

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 22 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1
Reply by Surajit

"This is main tag line of MOOCs which drives the many project on MOOCs. MOOCs will ex…"

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 22 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1
Reply by Surajit

"I agree with your point, MOOCs is something limited content lacks the real time inte…"

15 Oct 1
Reply by Surajit

"No problem of mine is associates with MOOCs. I have raised this forum to collect the…"

15 Oct 1
Reply by Surajit

"Each way is the best WAY if properly followed.  I have seen/met with many students a…"

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 21 to What is the best way to prepare for the NET exam?

6 Sep 21
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Thank you for the information, sir. The group seems very smaller.  Thank you. "

Munesh Kumar replied Sep 3 to Looking for the Contact Details of Library Professional Studied at DLIS BHU (Alumni of DLIS BHU)

2 Sep 3
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Madam, Any kind of library resource/collection can be made more accessible than…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 29 to Changing reference collection

2 Aug 29
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2017   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service