Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Munesh Kumar's Forum (785)

Forum Replied To (723) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the information Sir, But NO access of the Journal.  "

Munesh Kumar replied on Wednesday to Usability, Satisfaction and Future Expectations from LIS Links Social Network

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Its a very relevant information sir. Thank you. "

Munesh Kumar replied Dec 9 to Access Undergraduate Subjects Educational Videos, E-books, Quizzes, MCQs and Reference Materials from CEC Website

1 Dec 9
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sir, This way you can't fix a slot, you only decide. I would advise you to have…"

Munesh Kumar replied Dec 5 to Two Day Koha workshop planning

7 Dec 8
Reply by Rishi Shukla

"Thank you for the valuable guidance, Sir, and important additions to my post. Yes, w…"

Munesh Kumar replied Dec 4 to Identify the Emerging Areas to Connect with the Global LIS Research

3 Dec 4
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Basavaraja Bharamareddy The Resume made simple, creates more impact. Hence, I…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 30 to Resume Format

1 Nov 30
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sir, It would be better, if you ask with your faculty members to recommend the…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 28 to Computer Science and Information Technology Journals Subscription

2 Nov 29
Reply by Ningappa

"Dear Sir, I have noticed the updates and responsibilities added to my control panel.…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 27 to Retirement Announcement - Badan Barman

34 Dec 4
Reply by v.srinivasa rao

"Ms. I would like to correct you, "It should be the problem selection, not a topic".…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 27 to Seminar Topic Selection

8 Nov 30
Reply by Namitha Holla

"Dear Sir, It is really pleasuring working with LISLINKS as a member, Moderator. It w…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 27 to Retirement Announcement - Badan Barman

34 Dec 4
Reply by v.srinivasa rao

"If you know then your organization also must be knowing. As I can guess.  For your k…"

Munesh Kumar replied Nov 27 to General Financial Rules 2017 for LTC

9 Nov 27
Reply by Mahesh Sati

RSS

© 2017   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service