Sudheer Singh is attending Anand A Jha (PhD)'s event

I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

UGC has withdrawn the increase in cutoff marks for NET 2012: New Results will be Announced

UGC has withdrawn the increase in cutoff marks for NET 2012: New Results will be Announced

Supreme court order UGC has withdrawn the increase in cutoff marks for NET 2012. The original cut off of 35, 35, 60 for SC/ST; 35,35,68 for OBC and 40,40,75 for general categories for papers 1, 2 & 3 respectively is valid now. “The old cut offs will be considered and new results will be announced” the UGC has stated.

http://universitynews.co.in

Views: 1789

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

This may be a false news.

There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged  by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

sir, this news is wrong? Yes / No . plz reply me. please send me this verdict. please please send me. email : jana.arup1@gmail.com

This may be a false news. 

There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

This may be a false news. There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

yes, it's not true..........

when the result will be out

This may be a false news. There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

No.... Never... No UGC official or member will gives such confidential information to us personally. UGC has to convene a meeting among the members etc. before announcement to the public. How can a professor of PUNE university talk to the press (say TOI) regarding the most important matter? Let us wait for next 10 days. We may be hear any news from the UGC officially. But, one thing is true, all the 3 papers passed (ie., 40%, 40% & 50%) candidates may not be qualifier the NET.

This is all false my dear. Pls do not pay much attention to this and prepare for net exam. This is my sincere advice....!

regards,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop