LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Srinivas Garimella's Forum (66)

Forum Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Why don't we consider BLISc. or MLISc. with PGDLAN or any PG Diploma courses as qual…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Nov 7, 2016 to What should be the prescribed Qualifications for the post of Library Technical Assistant

2 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Srinivas Garimella

"Thank you Rajiv sir, Confusing the candidates through question papers is quite commo…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Jul 1, 2014 to How do you feel about UGC NET June 2014

22 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by sangay lhamu

"  Think the scheme of questioning may be changed to the earlier i.e., 3rd paper desc…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Jun 30, 2014 to How do you feel about UGC NET June 2014

22 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by sangay lhamu

"Madam, Thanks for repeating my forum on your name by Copy - Paste...see mine by clic…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Jun 23, 2014 to Part time PhD

9 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Dr.M.VEERACHAMY

"Ok... Thank you very much sir."

Srinivas Garimella replied Jun 18, 2014 to Need Part-time Ph.D. programme admission information.

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by ANISH KUMAR E

"Thanks for providing the information. But, need the admission particulars of UGC app…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Jun 15, 2014 to Alagappa University, Dept. of Library and Information Science - Admissions open for M.L.I.Sc. [2years] – Regular Stream

2 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Thank you Ajit sir and Deepika madam. Ajith sir, Pl give Part time Ph. D. admission…"

Srinivas Garimella replied May 23, 2014 to NISCAIR's Short Term Training Programme on Design and Development of Digital Libraries using Dspace - Basic

10 May 27, 2014
Reply by Surajit

"Congrats Arshad..."

Srinivas Garimella replied May 23, 2014 to All UGC JRF & NET Dec, 2013 Students from O U Center, Hyderbad

1 May 23, 2014

"The Professor Status to Librarians of Technological Institutions not recommended by…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Aug 3, 2013 to Government of Andhra Pradesh, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Redesignated the Post of Librarian

7 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"It is useless one for us i.e., LIS professionals because, the SET was not conducted…"

Srinivas Garimella replied Feb 9, 2013 to Declared Supplementary results of the APSET-2012.

1 Feb 9, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop