LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
11 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
13 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
17 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear friends,

I have passed UGC NET on Dec 2015. I am unable to download my e- certificate, when  I try to download certificate the message "your e- mail ID does not exist" is coming, What can I do ? please help me.

Views: 1924

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear fried,
I'm also facing the same problem. It is displaying that,
"Candidate already registered with the email you have provided". Please help me.

I have also facing this problem. I have passed June and Dec 2015. Please provide contact
no. of responsible person who can solve this problem.

Hello Sir/Madam

I have also facing problem.I send all the details to ugcecertificate4@gmail.com and waiting.I hope you people also send your details to above mail Id and wait for some time.I dont know Whether they are following some order to upload the ecertificate.Please update me if you have any information regarding this matter.

UGC (NET Office) Help Line No  011-24115423

Dear Friend , I am also facing the same problem. It displays that "Candidate already registered with the email you have provided" Give Suggestions.

I am also facing some problem because i do not know what documents to be submitted to UGC. Only documents or DD also. If anybody have any idea about this pls share with me my E-mail ID is dineshk.254@rediffmail.com
For how many years we are eligible to apply for Govt. jobs?

I am also facing same probs

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp