LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
3 hours ago
Reeti Brar and Shadiya are now friends
3 hours ago
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
8 hours ago
shankar das updated their profile
10 hours ago
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
yesterday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
yesterday
OSS Prasad updated an event
yesterday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Saturday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
Saturday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
Saturday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday

Dear friends,

I have passed UGC NET on Dec 2015. I am unable to download my e- certificate, when  I try to download certificate the message "your e- mail ID does not exist" is coming, What can I do ? please help me.

Views: 1923

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear fried,
I'm also facing the same problem. It is displaying that,
"Candidate already registered with the email you have provided". Please help me.

I have also facing this problem. I have passed June and Dec 2015. Please provide contact
no. of responsible person who can solve this problem.

Hello Sir/Madam

I have also facing problem.I send all the details to ugcecertificate4@gmail.com and waiting.I hope you people also send your details to above mail Id and wait for some time.I dont know Whether they are following some order to upload the ecertificate.Please update me if you have any information regarding this matter.

UGC (NET Office) Help Line No  011-24115423

Dear Friend , I am also facing the same problem. It displays that "Candidate already registered with the email you have provided" Give Suggestions.

I am also facing some problem because i do not know what documents to be submitted to UGC. Only documents or DD also. If anybody have any idea about this pls share with me my E-mail ID is dineshk.254@rediffmail.com
For how many years we are eligible to apply for Govt. jobs?

I am also facing same probs

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp