LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

UGC Cant Change any New Rules for June 2012 Exam, Don't think too much about this Cut Off Marks and all..!!!

Dear Colleagues,

Please Dont Create Confusion by telling Cut Off Marks and all.

What and all you people are thinking know about these Cut Marks and all,

UGC cant change any new rule as and when they want after Notification.

They are clearly mentioned in the June 2012 Notification rule and regulation.

Same thing they have to follow as it is for this June Exam ..!!!

They cant change any New Rules for this June 2012 EXAM.

if they want to change any criteria, they can change for upcoming DEC 2012 EXAM.

Hence i request to all those who have got Eligible Marks in June 2012 Exam,

Be Calm and wait for your final Result.

Please don't think too about any NET Cut Off Marks all.

Thanking You,

Rajashekhar M Patil

Views: 3311

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Please go through the guidelines mentioned in the notification for UGC Net Examination for June 2012. I am pasting the portion from the notification for your kind reference.

CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER – II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)
OBC(Non-creamy layer) 35 (35%) 35 (35%) 67.5 (45 %) rounded off to 68
PH/VH/SC/ST 35 (35%) 35 (35%) 60 (40 %)

Only such candidates who obtain the minimum required marks in each Paper, separately, as mentioned above, will be considered for final preparation of result.
However, the final qualifying criteria for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship shall be decided by UGC before declaration of result.

A. K. Goswami

Why the criteria are not same for all candidate while all students attempt the same papaers . And what is the cut off list ugc published first net and jrf qualified criteria of marks.

UGC notice is all time ambiguous.

I have a serious objection towards the cut off mark essential for the General category of  students who write the UGC exam.  To decide a candidate if he has passed or failed in the UGC exam the differentiation in the marks is not acceptable.  The eligibility to write UGC has a differentiation in marks which I do not object.  But to decide if I have passed or failed in UGC has been declared with different marks for different category, which is very undigestable.Kindly consider and make an equal assessment for all categories.  This is my personal opinion which  i consider is essential for the future development of our country's education system.

Dear Mr. Muthukumaran,

This System cant Change,

Becuase our politians are always look for Caste and Votes.

hence this is not so easy to change our education system.

I am totally agree with you sir. There should not different passing criteria for different category. It should be equal. UGC NET qualification should totally on merit basis with equal passing marks of all categories...

Dear Mr. Patil:

I would say UGC can still change the criteria for declaring final results. Please go through the link mentioned below which says However, the final qualifying criteria for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship shall be decided by UGC before declaration of result.

Source: http://www.ugcnetonline.in/ugc_net_objective_mode.php 

Thanks 

Sandeep Sharma

U r right sir

:)

just see the ugc website for previous years eligibility what they have followed in previous years is available in the ugc web site

kindly provide the link

Dear P Naik,

Its agian an Big Confusion to all those who have got minimun eligibility.

Its very difficult to conclude, how they wil come out with qualifying criteria.

but they have to give the answer to all those who have got eligibilty.  

What is the meaning the by getting eligibility marks. 

See here there is no any lilmited post or something to fix for Cut Marks and all

This is the Perticular exam, where they have to give the the result to all, who is got eligibility marks.

Otherwise we have to protest againest to UGC.   

for all these question we have to wait and see once final result wil out.

any way have a pentience till result out. 

Dear Friends

If any one get qualifying marks and ugc not pass than We have a chance to go to court. Because its a qualifying test. Ugc not provide a job against this exam so no need of merit here but in JRF there ugc given scholarship to student so they make a merit for those qualified students. But in the lectureship only qualifying marks is necessary.      

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop