LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Mukta's Forum (43)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Respected sir i m 100% agree with ur qns raised here bt right now the money people g…"

Mukta replied May 8, 2014 to Some questions about the previous Results of UGC NET

2 May 10, 2014
Reply by Mushtaq Ahmad

"sir Suraji i think NISCAIR short traning prg are best in all...u must experience it…"

Mukta replied May 5, 2014 to NISCAIR - Short Term Training Programme

13 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by pramod arote

"respect Anil sir i m 100% agree with you on plagiarism  i think it is happening beca…"

Mukta replied Apr 9, 2014 to Plagiarism, Copyright, Publishers and Authors

5 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"thanks for reply sir"

Mukta replied Feb 8, 2014 to The Gujarat Government Gazette Regarding Recruitment of Librarian Class-3 in College

5 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Bhavesh Raval

"@ Pachuri sir..do u hv copy of U.P. rules like this is posted for Gujrat or any link…"

Mukta replied Feb 8, 2014 to The Gujarat Government Gazette Regarding Recruitment of Librarian Class-3 in College

5 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Bhavesh Raval

"yes...new exam schedule is available at site nw"

Mukta replied Feb 8, 2014 to MNIT - Jaipur List of Eligible and non-eligible candidates

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Mukta

"no... bt the link i gave u ...u can see other users of this product"

Mukta replied Dec 27, 2013 to Cybrarian- Asia's first cloud based library management software

4 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by LIBRARIAN

"pls see this link for details  -  http://www.cybrarian.in/Default.aspx "

Mukta replied Dec 25, 2013 to Cybrarian- Asia's first cloud based library management software

4 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by LIBRARIAN

"respected X g aap pooch rhe hai ya bta rhe hai?? PUCHd ka advt paste karke kyon doos…"

Mukta replied Oct 5, 2013 to Regarding Interview in Punjab University, Chandigarh for Asst. Librarian

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Ganesh Singh

"instead u can search for N-LARN project running from MHRD and IGNOU for koha and its…"

Mukta replied Jul 11, 2013 to LINUX BASED KOHA SOFTWARE

6 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Ravi.Basavaprabhu.Kencharamanaha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop