I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

My dear LIS Professionals,

I think the number increase by the CBSE-NET is still missing, there are 2 or 3 questions also are incorrect, but nograce marks are not added in it,,,please give me any suggestions regarding it if anyone knows about it.

Thank u"

I will upload the incorrect questions soon....

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Yes, there is the need of another consideration of correction of answer key for December 2014. 

sir pls upload the incorrect questions

Respected Sir

my result is same as earlier no addition of marks in revised result cut off was on 210 and i got 202 which is same as in revised result. is there any information 

Shobha Jakher

Haryana

Grievances related answer key :

CBSE NET has announced the Dec 2014 result after grievance but what about the two questions like - Paper-I one question answer is 3 (that’s mean the answer may be A or D) and another question in Paper- III Question no. 39 answer is 1 (that’s mean the answer may be A or B).

My view is that, which question is confusing with its answer that can say wrong question in this case the answer always must be “Z”. 

Dear Friend Raj,

If you are quite sure about the incidence which you have stated herewith, I would support and suggest you to write to CBSE with full proof, answers and justifications. I am sure CBSE authority will take justified action.

If you need any assistance kindly mention in your reply.  

Thank you. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop