February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Regarding UGC NET E-Certificate held in June, 2013

Respected Professionals,

I have qualified UGC NET held in June, 2013. But, I have not receive my certificate till date. Regarding the certificate, when i clicked the e-certificate download option, a message shows on my account that i have to send my documents to NET Bureau for further processing; and i have also did that. I have send my documents to NET Bureau on 14th of march, and worried of not receiving my certificate I called the helpline number of UGC NET, they told me to wait till 14th of April, because it requires one month for processing. But today, 25th April and still I am not receive my certificate and now whenever i try the number, it engaged or unable to respond. I have wrote many e-mail also, still their response is zero.

So, if in this forum, anyone know any alternative number of NET Bureau or any contact details whom i can contact to get my certificate, it will be very thankful. Because, i tried all the things, but UGC NET's response is zero. If this will happen, then we will lost the faith on UGC. Some of my friends also having this problem, they are also yet to get the certificate.

A Humble request to UGC; please don't play with the life of Students.

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I know its annoying, but there is no option. The UGC had to deal with lakhs of students every day. It is not possible for them to respond to each and every email. Just wait a few days more (may be another fifteen days). I am sure you will get your certificate by this time. For the time being you can print out the result and mark sheet and your admit card and goes on applying for any vacancies.

Thank you so much Badan Da.. It means a lot to me. Today I again called and this time they answered my call and they say that They will notify me over the phone regarding the certificate. Yes, till than I will follow your suggestions. Thanks again.

U can apply any whwre with Admit card & Print of NEt result..

Thanks Apurba Da...........for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks to all of you.. Today, I got my NET certificate. I am Very Happy now.

good & congrats.....

give me your mobile no.

im also getting same problem

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop