LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

Dear Friends, 

I have applied for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal. After the duration of 5 months yesterday, I got the information about the selected candidates for the interview and the criteria for selection is 75% marks in Bachelor of Library and Information Science. Do you think this eligibility criteria is appropriate for the post of librarian. In the advt. the eligibility criteria for applying the same post was 55% in Library and Information Science. The marking systems of all universities are different. So marks should not be a criteria for selection of the candidates. We heard several times that the marks are not criteria to judge the knowledge of the person. Sometimes due to some personal reasons students did not get better marks. The selection criteria can be a higher degree in library science or the length of experience also then why only marks? NGT should organize a written test, so that actual eligible candidate will get selected. Opportunity should be provided to all the candidates who have applied. 

So I just want to know whether we can do something in this regard, I mean filing an RTI or something like that. In advt. they only gave one instruction that "The applications may be shortlisted according to the criteria as may be prescribed for the purpose". For your further reference please find the attachment of the advt.  Please help me in this regard whether I can do something or not ?

Thank you 

Regards

Swati

Views: 1621

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

res mem .aapne isme kya koi legally action lene ka further plan banaya hai ya nahi .ki keval discussion me hi time waste kar rahi hai aise institutes ki complaint PMo website per jaroor kare aise kai central govt  ke institutes hai jo is tarah ki vacancy ko fill karte hai unke liye PM website/ human resources ministry ki website per  inform kijiye

WHAT WILL YOU GET AFTER FILLING RTI, YOU HAVE TO TAKE NECESSARY STEPS IN THIS REGARD, AS THIS IS THE MATTER OF FUTURE OF STUDENTS HAVING ALL THE NECESSARY AND DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.

Ya that is the question, where r those candidates they should also do something. What r the other options except RTI ??

PMO ki website pe kuch post karne ka fayeda nhe he. I think koi dekhta bhe nhe he use. Usme kahan option aate he complaint karne ke liye. Problem ye he ki sab milkar kuch nhe karte .. akele mere karne se nhe hoga kuch aur bhe bahut log he jinhe apply kiya hoga. unhe bhe aage aana chahiye. NGT me call karna chahiye again n again. RTI sab log file kare to bhe kuch to pressure hoga NGT me . Ek RTI se tou kuch nhe hoga....

Swati Madam did you filed RTI or any other step taken in this regard?

res mem  aap ye kaise kah sakti hai ki PMO website koi dekhata bhi nahi hai .jab Ek hi matter per kai log likhege to wah  dhyan dete hai Pl positive sochana mat chodiye. aapne ugc net ke 2012 ( frist objective mode ) ke result ke bare me suna hi hoga ki us par kis prakar se writ lagi thi  aur ugc ko suppliment result nikalana pada tha. thik usi  prakar aap aage to kadam  rakhiye dheere-dheere sab apke satha ho jayege 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop