LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
2 hours ago
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
4 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
15 hours ago
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
16 hours ago
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
16 hours ago
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
16 hours ago
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
16 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
16 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
21 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
21 hours ago
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
yesterday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode shared Dr. Badan Barman's group on Facebook
Monday

Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

Respected Sir/Madam

I am registered in Dept. of Library and Information Science, Govt. MLB College of Excellence, Gwalior (M.P.) for Ph.D. in Library and Information Science. My research topic is “Disaster management system activities in University Libraries in India : A study”. I request you to provide your precious time for filling the enclosed questionnaire. I shall be thankful to you for providing your valuable help.

            Kindly fill the enclosed questionnaire. I assure you that information provided by you will be kept confidential and will be used only research purpose.

Lots of thanks in anticipation

Survey Link: https://goo.gl/forms/XGzbGfIlht0kJBPz2

Views: 1129

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Unable to fil questionnire

Pl. send at 

Vikassinghblis@gmail.com

Res sir 

are you living at Delhi .If yes than please  help me to fill my questionnaire by Librarian of central university situated at Delhi  i.e. JNU,,IGNOU,Jamia Millia Islamia,University of Delhi  and South Asian University

I shall be always thankful to you

unable to fill questionnaire

Please guide me how to solve this problem

Respected Mrs Shahane

Congrats for taking up ph d level research I would be happy to give feed back  on the topic being a research guide but I hv retired from iit Bombay in 2011 I m still active in lis field I cannot fill the questionnaire being my retired status.If you provide me some other form I would certainly give my suggestions Yur topic is very relevant to library management provided you provide contributory original input  to lis profession

Best wishes

D N Phadke

dnphadke@gmail.com

Res/Phadke Sir

 Nice to meet on LIS LINK,..i read   your Book  "computerisation of Libraries "

many times.This Book is very Useful.

Thanking you.

                                                                                     Sunita Gunjal

                                                                                     MLIS ,M.Phil,MH-SET,UGC-NET.

                                                                                     Librarian

                                                                                     College of Engineering,Osmanabad.(MS)

Thanks 

My new book , Library Information Technology is expected very soon I will certainly let you know as it comes in market

phadke

Dear Mam

Unable to fill out the questionnaire and moreover I need to talk to you, kindly provide your email id or phone number.

Thanks and regards

Harpreet Kaur

my mail id is shraddhashahane25@gmail.com

Res sir
Thanks for appreciating me. please give your valuable suggestion in this topic

Send me your synopsis so that I can gen an idea about your research plan Then I can give my feedback 

thanks

phadke

Unable to fill, due to its length and number of queries.

Could it be shortened or pinpointed?

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp