LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
6 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
6 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
14 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
23 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Ph.D External Registration - Annamalai University- Available

If any working Librarian/ Assistant Librarian/ Technical Assistant of any Libraries in India or Abroad need to pursue Ph.D (External Registration - Work and study) in Library and Information Science in Annamalai University, I am ready to take as Research Scholar and i have vacancies. Feel free to contact;

Dr.M.SADIK BATCHA,

Associate Professor,

Department of Library and Information Science,

Annamalai University, Annamalainagar

Email. msbau@rediffmail.com;

Mob: 9443665624

Views: 1998

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir,

course work of 6 months need to be done at annamalai campus itself?

no. At your holidays you can come at different split days

 Respected sir

I am Devaraju working as a Librarian in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Qualification M.L.I.Sc., UGC-NET, am interested in doing phd full time, but you are giving part time or full time.

Respectfully yours

Devaraju

You are most welcome. Apply on line. Select full time option in the application. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Dear sir,

I am mlis and net qualified raw candidate without any work experience in this field.
Am i eligible to pursue the programme?
Plz guide me.
Regards
Kamal k rankawat

You can do but in Regular mode only possible either M.Phil or Ph.D

 Sir, I want to do M.phil in Library and Information Science; I completed my masters from Calcutta University with 62% in 2015. Now I am working as Assistant University Librarian at Amity University Kolkata.

I do not understand how to manage it. My first issue is the distance between the Kolkata and Annamalai , 2nd issue attended of regular classes not possible for me and if I want to do m.phil in distance mood (2yr) it is similar to the regular one.

Sir what can I do. Please suggest me some valuable opinion.

 

 

Distance mode of M.Phil is invalid no universities offer distance mode

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp