LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
1 hour ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
9 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
18 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Panjab University Chandigarh Admission Notification 2020: Online Admission form for the B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the Department of Library and Information Science

With Greetings,

Candidates may submit online Admission Form for the Courses, B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the Department of Library and Information Science, Panjab UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh for academic session 2020-2021. One may apply if the result of qualifying examination is awaited.
.

Last date has been extended upto 31.08.2020.

B.Lib.I.Sc

Eligibility: Graduation ( BA / B.Sc./ B. Com, etc) with 50% (45% for SC/ST/BC/PWD) or Masters degree.

Number of seats: 60

Admission on merit basis

M.Lib.I.Sc

Eligibility:Bachelor of Library & Information Science(s) with 50% (45% for SC/ST/BC/PWD)

Number of seats: 40

Admission on merit basis

The web link for filling of online Admission Form:
https://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in/

Department Website: https://libraryscience.puchd.ac.in/

Dr. Shiv Kumar,
M.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor,
Department of Library and Information Science,
Arts Block IV, Sector 14,
Panjab University,
Chandigarh - 160014.

Views: 251

▶ Reply to This

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp