LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
Saturday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Sep 28
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Sep 28
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Sep 28

Need Photocopy / Scan copy of MHRD Letter No.1-32/2006-U.II/U.I(i) dated 31/12/2008

Need Photocopy / Scan copy of MHRD Letter No.1-32/2006-U.II/U.I(i) dated 31/12/2008 in connection with the recent menace of Major and Minor Research Project Guideline of UGC.

Views: 1087

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks for your immediate response. I have a comment within one minute. Its great.

I checked http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/du/career/officeMemo.pdf where I found No.1-32/2006-U.II/U.I(ii) dated 31/12/2013 but it is not the document I am looking for.

I am checking the rest of the documents mentioned by you. Will let you know as soon as possible.

Got it at:

http://www.abpcinfo.org/govorder/MHRD_Notification_Pay_Scales%2031....

No.1-32/2006-U.II/U.I(i) dated 31/12/2013

Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir,

I too need a notification on the same for Medical Libraries under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Can you please provide the same

Thank you

John Tonsing

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, Now it is corrected. :-)

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp